Saturday, July 21, 2012

Why hello there!

Hi everyone! I'm Brigid. You may know me from my writing blog, My Life as a Teenage Novelist. Or you may know me from Goodreads, where I am known as Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*. Or perhaps you don't know me at all, and you just happened to stumble upon my little review blog.

Well, however you came to be here, and whether you know me or not ... Welcome! I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Anyway, I write a lot of reviews on Goodreads, and people generally like them. And a lot of people have been like, "Brigid, you should make a blog just for your reviews!" So I figured, why not? I already write them, so I may as well post them both on Goodreads and on this shiny new blog.

So, well. Here it is. I'm going to put up my first review in a minute. :) Hope everyone enjoys this!

1 comment:

  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    We send out 2 releases per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    ReplyDelete